Want to be a Cal-SOAP Tutor?
Tutor Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled at a local college/university with undergraduate or graduate status
- Candidate must demonstrate financial need as determined by the financial aid office of their respective educational institution
- Must have minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Interest in working with junior and senior high school students who are first-generation college-bound
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and must have regular access to a computer
As an interested candidate you must complete the Tutor Application as well as provide copies of the following documents:
- Unofficial Transcript(s)
- Current Financial Aid Award Letter
- Current/Tentative Class Schedule
Once you’ve completed the Tutor Application, please return along with the requested documents to:
Attn: Cal SOAP Office
721 E. Cota Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Or e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line RE: Cal-SOAP Tutor Application.
For more details, view our Tutor Flyer then contact the Cal-SOAP office with any questions at (805) 730-7373.